4th January - Started a new job today , totally out of my field but still working with people at a reception desk. I am working for a production company who make garage doors. The hours are few but as the phrase goes better than nothing. Has advantages other than the obvious that i will be getting paid , but it also is air-conditioned yippee thats a bonus for summer, then i don't start till 12.45pm so I can still get some things done at home, go to technique tuesday and thursday morning coffee. It is only a 6 month contract so I can be on the look out again for something full time
First day I started at 9.00am to get a hold on the job so up and out early. No problems getting there only takes 10 mins, free parking, First impressions great people, friendly, job relatively easy to pick up, no fandangled computer system to learn and by 11.30am I was already on the switchboard it will take a while to get a hold of who does what to transfer calls but people are more than happy to help so thats great Worked till 5pm today but normal hours as per tomorrow So all in all i give the job and myself a B+ so far. byee janet
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment